The live video / graphics can then be manipulated in the same way as media and resized, positioned and colour corrected. This allows for a range of application where not only a media player is required, but an external source has to be routed to the display. As an example, on a publicly displayed video wall, important announcements may be displayed via an external PC connected via DVI. Or in a corporate lobby TV might be streamed onto a wall via the optional HD-SDI input.
Integrate exisiting infrastructure and map onto high quality display devices
- Connect external source via DVI/ HDMI/ HD-SDI
- Present on the main output of as a scaled/ semi-transparent overlay
- High quality scaling and low latency
- Feed in TV/ Digital signage/ Live camera/ Powerpoint
- Acts as a video wall controller
- Integrate existing infrastructure and map onto high quality display devices