Screen Thief is an application to send video from a remote computer to Hippotizer.
Screen Thief runs on Windows based computers and will send video across the local network.
|Note: Screen Thief is best for showing non-video content such as websites or slide presentations. To show video a capture card is recommended.|
Screen Thief is a separate application and has it’s own installer accessible from the Green Hippo software download site. choose your software version to locate the correct version of Screen Thief.
Running Screen Thief
- On the sending computer, install Screen Thief
- Ensure the sending computer and the Hippotizer are in the same local network.
- Run the application.
- Choose the desired settings and enable it.
- Once running, Screen Thief will minimise to an icon in the system tray
- In Hippotizer, choose Screen Thief as the layer source.
- Select the sender from the list.