Green Hippo reveals Hippotizer + Media Server range, its new product range of Media Servers. The new line comprises the Montane+, Taiga+, Boreal+, Karst+ and Amba+.
Building on already incredibly powerful and talented machines, Hippotizer + range brings many user benefits, including the below standout features:
- Performance boosts measure at up to 40%. You can playback additional media layers, deliver more complex 3D projects, and expect even better Notch performance.
- Larger media drives. This is great news for the storage and more accurately the increasing demands of storage. The Boreal +, Karst +, and Taiga + all enjoy up to double the space on their standard versions.
- New back-up and restore system. Time is money – especially in the rental business – and the new machines let you create user and password-protected rental back-up image enabling a faster turnaround between gigs.
- Same old, same old… brilliant performance. The Hippotizer + range also runs Hippotizer V4 software, ensuring perfect interoperability between the two, and enabling new features for years to come.
Green Hippo also proudly announces Hippotizer Version 4.3, which will be available for general release shortly, and will be running on both Hippotizer and Hippotizer + hardware. Hippotizer V4.3 brings many new features to Hippotizer and SHAPE.
In addition to vigorous bug squashing, benefits of Hippotizer V4.3 will include:
- NDI (video over Ethernet) send and receive
- Smart improvements to ZooKeeper include a new ‘tabbed selector’ and drag-and-drop pin board creation and editing
- ‘Notes and Tags’ – tag media with key words such as ‘Blue’ or ‘Strobe’ and then search for it by those tags in the media select
- Enhanced UI for SHAPE, with grouping of objects, Nulls, parenting and bulk editing
- Controllers in SHAPE let you move objects in real time, in 3D
- GPU Selection enables even better PLAY and PREP performance in SHAPE
The Green Hippo Hippotizer + Media Server range launched on November 17th at LDI 2017 in Las Vegas.