Green Hippo is a strong, global brand that is looking for a self-starter to deliver local Marketing activities in EMEA.
- Assist and ensure the channel partners across the UK, Europe, Middle East and Africa, generate local in-country marketing campaigns to generate their own opportunities.
- Manage resources for channel partners including collateral, marketing incentives and sales tools.
- Manage and promote website to enable customers and users to find local partners
- Generate Email, Social Media and Advertising Campaigns within the global marketing framework to generate leads for the sales teams.
- Ensure the customer experience from first contact to sales interaction, is effective, taking into account the different market segments.
- Plan and manage the Green Hippo training program, including in-house, private and educational training and webinars in EMEA and APAC to ensure a wide base of trained users in countries. Promote and manage to ensure full attendance
- Liaise with trainers and Product Marketing to ensure training content
- Manage website information to promote trained users
- Report feedback to Sales Managers
- Manage and run Open Days, Masterclasses, and other events across EMEA with channel partners and where appropriate directly.
PR & Case Studies
- Manage the PR Agency to create Case Studies from shows, events and business news.
- Manage Green Hippo promotional material and collateral
Skills and experience required
- Project Management, including budgeting
- Community and Social Media
- A minimum of 3 years experience in a similar business, such as an Entertainment Technology Manufacturer or Distributor
To apply, please submit your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org.