Hippotizer V4 supports playing Notch effects as a layer source. This feature is still in development so should be considered a Beta version.
|Note: Notch will use significant graphics resources; we suggest limiting Notch usage to Boreal or Taiga machines.|
To run Notch, a dongle is required. Please discuss this with Notch:
To Patch 4.2 with Notch
Make a backup of the following folder just in case:
Download the Notch Patch from here:
- run CodeMeterRuntime64.exe to install dongle runtime
- insert Dongle
- copy Notchfiles folder content to C:\Users\Hippo\Documents\Green Hippo\Notch – you may need to create this folder if it doesn’t exist
- copy HippoData to C:\Program Files\GreenHippo\HippotizerV4\HippoData – you may have to confirm ovewrite
- copy plugins to C:\Program Files\GreenHippo\HippotizerV4\plugins
- start hippo
- load 2layers or 8 layers (Notch is currently only availiable in 2 or 8 layer mode)
- in ZK, expand layer space and drag layer/FX notch onto space on the right.