Hippotizer V4 software is updated constantly, with a new release frequently available two or three times per year. The software download option will launch a web browser to Green Hippo’s update site.
Each software version has a unique number in the format of W.X.Y.Z
- W = Product Number: indicating what product version the software is compatible with.
- X = Major Version Number: indicating that new features and fixes have been added to the software.
- Y = Minor Version Number: indicating that only fixes have been applied to the software.
- Z = Revision Number:used for debug and beta builds primarily, the revision number tells Green Hippo technical staff precisely when the software was created.
For example: 220.127.116.1110
- Installs onto Hippotizer Version 4 Hardware
- Is Major Version 1 indicating that new features were added from the previous 4.0 version.
- Is the first Minor version in 4.1
- Is Revision 23010.