Green Hippo’s Hippotizer™ training sessions ‘HippoSchool’ have been running for over 7 years. Not only has the company maintained monthly training workshops at the Wood Green HQ for that time, HippoSchool has also toured extensively in support of Hippotizer’s distribution network. HippoSchool has visited 38 countries worldwide across 5 continents, training over 2000 students, freelancers and professionals from ages 14 up to 70.
By keeping the curriculum in the hands of select and approved Green Hippo staff you can be assured that if it has the name HippoSchool on it, you’re receiving a structured, proven and current program of Hippotizer education run only by approved trainers with a passion for the product they are keen to share. HippoSchool is a hands-on session with approved Hippotizer™ equipment wherever it is held. This means you can walk away confident that what you have learnt is what you will need when you next sit down to operate a live event.
Basic 1 & 2 courses
UK – in house
Basic and Advanced £400
Private in-house £450/day
Private ext location £550/day + expenses
US – Los Angeles, Chicago, New York
Basic and Advanced $600
Private in-house $POA
Private ext location $850/day + expenses
- 12th December 2017 @ 10:00 am - 13th December 2017 @ 5:00 pm at Green Hippo (Head office)
- 14th December 2017 @ 9:00 am - 15th December 2017 @ 5:00 pm at Barbizon New York
- 8th January 2018 @ 9:00 am - 9th January 2018 @ 5:00 pm at Full Sail University
- 18th January 2018 @ 10:00 am - 19th January 2018 @ 5:00 pm at Green Hippo (Head office)
HippoSchool is designed specifically to show you how to operate, configure and get the most of your Hippotizer Media Server.
- 5th February 2018 @ 10:00 am - 6th February 2018 @ 5:00 pm at INVENT Institute
- 27th February 2018 @ 10:00 am - 28th February 2018 @ 5:00 pm at Green Hippo (Head office)
To enquire, please fill in the form below
Discounts and offers
We believe in developing students emerging into the field of video and media servers. As a student you qualify for a 50% discount on in-house training courses.